1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attraction or just pure fantasies?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bubblyeater, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Bubblyeater

Out Status:
    Some people
    I was straight in the past but I just found out that I'm attracted to girls lately. Last month, I've been infatuated with a butch lesbian and I just got over her as she has a girlfriend already. I thought my bisexuality is just temporarily. Whenever I see a woman's figure, especially tomboys, it suddenly reminds me that I still like girls and wanted to have a girlfriend. I always wanted to marry a man. I know it is very common for people who are straight and have same sex attraction. Can I know if there's anyone facing the same situation like me?

2. Moogie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi :slight_smile:

I am not really a person facing yours situation. Well, not at all. I'll still try to be helpful, though :wink:

I don't know wheter you are a straight person with an attraction towards the same sex, or simply bisexual. The first option is obviously possible, there are people for whom this is accurate, so don't worry. Check out Kinsey Scale, you may fit between one or two. It's also important how you fell about your romantic orientation. Can you imagine yourself being in a relationship with a woman? Or is it purely sexual?

#2 Moogie, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  3. paranoidkid

Kinsey 1 or 2 if u ask me!!

4. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Butch lesbians and tomboys are still women though... Maybe you're attracted to more masculine mannerisms but actual gender doesn't matter to you.
    You have to imagine yourself having a relationship with a woman, having sex with a woman ect, do some introspection.