1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just don't know...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by luvbifashchic, Feb 3, 2014.

1. luvbifashchic

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I need advice, I'm really confused about my orientation. I've been straight for as long as I can remember, but just recently I've had homosexual thoughts.

I just don't understand how it can just pop up out of nowhere and I'm not even sure if I'd like having an encounter with another man. I'm not viewing it as a negative thing it's just the confusion that's really getting to me. I'm confused about my gender identity as well and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but my gender identity is for another category on the forum...

I sort of want to experiment, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that since I'm still living with my parents. :icon_sad:

I really just need advice or someone to talk to that's been in a similar situation.

2. OnigonStar

I'm in the same situation, I'm straight, but I've been having a lot of sexually thoughts of experimenting with a guy. I'm like stuck in a corner not knowing which way to turn...... >.<

3. luvbifashchic

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    How long have you felt like this? It's only been a few weeks for me and getting worse... :frowning2:

4. Mysz

I had some time after I was sure I was lesbian where I wondered if I was attracted to men, too. It really sucks to be unsure, then sure, then unsure again. I just tried to get over my fear by telling myself "It's not a bad thing, sunshine" then tried to picture having sex with a man and felt weirded off by it. I figured myself out quickly, but it takes time for other people.
    Just accept it as a possibility for now; and don't be scared. Let the thoughts come, and think about them. You're old enough to go to a bar, and I'm sure that your parents won't want to go with you. Can you drive yourself, or get public transportation? Ask a friend or just say you're staying at a friends place, and then go to a bar and try flirting with a man.

5. OnigonStar

A couple of months or maybe a little over a year I'm not sure I can't remember when it started...but I think it started when I started to do some crossdressing....