1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot figure myself out!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by confused89, Feb 3, 2014.

1. confused89

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi everyone! I hope this is the right place, unfortunately I've got a nice mix of gender and sexuality questioning going on pretty intensely at the moment, it seems to come and go with me in waves.

The gender part is that I've crossdressed pretty much since I was a little kid, on and off really. It was usually just underwear but at one point I had a wig and makeup. It's always felt like a sexual thing, but I can't figure out if this means that I'm trans or if it's just a fetish...

I've always been sexually attracted to guys and girls, but really don't think that i'm actually physically or emotionally attracted to men if that makes sense. I don't find muscles or "good looking" guys attractive, pretty much the only part I like about guys is, well, their parts, and I've never felt an emotional attraction or love to/for a guy. In the sexual fantasies I have about guys, it usually involves me being a girl, playing a very stereotypical girl or dressed up like a girl.

The sexual encounters I have had with guys (only when I've been single) have all been that typical sort of anonymous once off meeting. It's usually pretty hot to start with but I get almost bored pretty quickly and as soon as I finish, I want to get out of there pretty quickly.

I'm currently in a relationship with a girl and we have sex really regularly which I enjoy a lot, she's a bit kinky which helps too so we explore a lot of things :slight_smile:

The problem is that she doesn't know that I've got this past history, and I also want to work out if I'm lying to myself or faking it. It doesn't feel like it, but this nagging question doesn't go away and when it comes back it seems to take over my life because I can't figure out "the answer".

Any help from anyone that's similar would be very, very appreciated :slight_smile: