1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Gay or Bi???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Chief Beifong, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Chief Beifong

Hey guys! Hope I came to the right place as I can't really discuss this with anyone I know who are particularly experienced. I also apologise for my rant, which I am about to begin.

So it took me long but I finally admitted to myself I like girls. Took me a lot of ogling at girls to finally notice that. I wasn't too sure if I like guys too, so I just settled to say i'm bisexual as I had a share of guy crushes. But as soon as I started coming out to a few friends, I noticed all the guys I seriously liked had a few traits of feminism. Did I ever liked them, when I haven't admitted yet, because they were the closest to a girl or I actually likes them? I started of from gay to bi to gay then to bi, but now i'm not so sure.

I know this might take some growing up to do to figure it out, I can do that. I don't why but it's killing me to know a straight answer. (Didn't notice I made a pun there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) So anyways, I just needed this out for a bit and I hope I get some feedback. (Just noticed that wasn't much of a rant :dry:slight_smile:

2. Moogie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi :slight_smile:

Well it's hard to tell and i can't really give you that "straight answer". You have to figure out whether the guys you had crushes on attracted you sexualy or not. Have you tried checking your score in the Kinsey Scale? That might be helpful.