1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turned by a kiss

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fortheloveoflez, Feb 6, 2014.

1. fortheloveoflez

Have any of you realized that you were gay/lesbian/bi after being kissed by some one of the same gender? Like some one lands one on you and then booommmm all these fireworks start and you get this huge lightbulb going on in your head like I'm definitely not straight...

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My first kiss with a girl I realized I liked girls but later I denied it but I still knew my feelings for her were real . also an accidental kiss with another girl we were both having a heated argument and both our lips touched I remember thinking wow that felt nice but the girl was wiping her mouth in disgust so i did it too to make it look like i didn't like it when i did . I did not realize that I was lesbian but I knew I liked girls let's put it at that .

3. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first girl girl kiss was with a woman who I was dancing with... She planted one on me and I saw STARS!!!! Amen!!! Lol

4. duende84

No, never had the privilege (the fireworks part)... sounds so romantic ... but who knows.

But on the realization part... it happened a bit differently and I think I dont need to go into any details.

5. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes. I wouldn't say fireworks, but definitely a very pleasurable experience. Later on, when I tried to kiss boys, the feeling was nothing, and actually unpleasant if it was any kind of a passionate kiss. At least until I met a guy at 26 and his kisses didn't make me violently ill. Why he was different I don't know. All I know is whatever I had with him is gone now. He was, for a while, an exception.

6. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kinda. I realized I had an attraction for girls when my girl buds would kiss me on the cheek and I'd be super embarrassed, even though they didn't care and were fine with it. And it wasn't just me being shy in general, since I realized I would be just as embarrassed if a boy did the same thing.

Of course, having my first kiss with a girl made everything very real for me. Nothing was hypothetical anymore. XD

7. SleepyT

Out Status:
    Some people
    As terrible as it sounds, I have honestly never enjoyed the way my husband kisses. So when I had my first "real" girl kiss, I was like, "Holy shit! Where has this been all my life?" So yeah....it was pretty intense for me. And definitely a turning point. Now, I sit in the land of confusion. *sigh*

8. maselalala

YES omg my first kiss was one of the things that got me to question my sexuality... But this first kiss was AMAZING though omg ^_^ :grin: