1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somebody help me!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by cutekitty, Feb 8, 2014.

1. cutekitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm lost!:help:
    I'm in the last year of the high school and I have always liked only girls, but since last year I started feeling something for boys, in the start it was just "Oh, he's kinda beautiful" but recently I have fallen in love for a boy from my classroom and he's also my friend and he's kind of sensitive but seems to be totally straight, I've told my best friends (one of them is a lesbian who indicated me the EC) and I confessed I'm kind of bi because I like this boy, and he got that I'm not straight and asked me if I was gay and I told him I'm bi and he got okay with that, but asked me who was the guy that I liked but I haven't told him, but he somehow thought it was him, he has "forgotten" that for now but I simply keep liking him more and more, he's the only guy I like and the most sexual thing I've thought is to lick his ***** what I have simulated with a banana, I think he will never like me but he just talks to me in a sweet way and has an addiction of giving me thumbs up sometimes randomly what makes me go crazy inside, I really need help to understand what I should do. I'm afraid that if I tell him I love him he will stop talking to me because he got nervous when I told I was bi and he thought I liked him. I still want him to be my friend but I can't stop loving him.
    WHAT DO I DO?:tears:

2. Nick07

Hi,
    I am afraid I think you can't do anything only wait. He knows you are bi, IF he is bi/gay he can come out to you eventually. You can briefly hug him when you are not in a public place or tell him how glad you are you two are friends. Try to find out and balance what you want and what he is willing/able to accept.
    Good luck :slight_smile: