1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endlessly Questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PookaciousOne, Feb 11, 2014.

1. PookaciousOne

I feel as if I am always going back and forth on if I am bisexual or not.Sometimes I feel straight,sometimes I feel right down the middle in being bisexual, and other times I feel somewhere in between. Is this unusual?

2. jargon

3. wanderinggirl

That's cool, just go with the fluctuations. I think this happens a lot. I had a similar experience for a while.

4. Liquid

Liquid Guest

Hey dude,

Im in a relationship with a wonderful woman, we are to be married in april. Im still coming to terms with being somwhere in the bicurious bisexual realm. She is the first person ive been with sexually and i love her so much. I too, get confused on why my attractions flucuate. I guess ive always been attracted to both but looked more for women as a partner. My to be wife is also somewhat bi and has been open. She has given me opportunity to explore but i dont feel i need to act because i want to remain faithful to her. Id be curious what you thought of my post and if you could give me insight from another bi point of view?