1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure as usual

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Str8tLAboy, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Str8tLAboy

Str8tLAboy Guest

So, I've posted on here before about my uncertainty about whether I am gay or straight. Unfortunatly, when I posted, I was going through this period where all I could think about was men. Within a week, I was back to thinking about only women. About two weeks ago, I began to think about men again and it got so intense that I was getting this knot in my stomach. I began to fantasize about guys I would pass on the street and now whenever I am walking, the first thing I look at is a guys crotch area. I am really confused now, because I thought the first time was just a weird phase but now i am not so sure. I have no problem being gay, I just don't want to go through life having these episodes of attraction to different sexes. I would like to just be attracted to one sex.

2. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    It's ok if you're attracted to both sexes. there's absolutely nothing wrong with that :slight_smile: Maybe you should try going out with a guy? It could help with the confusion. But don't worry. Follow your heart. I am sure you'll be ok :slight_smile: Maybe they're not episodes. It could be possible that you are attracted to both sexes. You never know until you try right? :slight_smile: