1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love or Leave

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MAXWELL45, Feb 14, 2014.

1. MAXWELL45

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do not want or need you to hurt me. To use me or my emotions. To play my heart as a fool. To show love for me only when we are having sex. To take ownership of me or my life. To be a parent or a child to me.

I do not want or need you to treat me like I have all the issues and you have none. To pretend like you are the better have of us instead an equal part of us. To feel like I will always care about and stay with you no matter how bad you treat me. To forget about me when I am not around you. To think you can do better than me. To cheat on me and justify it by blaming on of my faults as you say nothing about your faults.

I do not want or need anything from you but your true love. I am not here for you, your life, your needs, your heart. I am for [ BOTH ] of us, our lives, our needs, and our hearts. If you can not be here for the same reasons, then leave. I can and will do better. I can and will find someone who can give true love.

P.S ~ I so hate Valentine’s Day alone.

2. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, Max! Some of us here have been discussing what our ideal guy would be like. Your paragraph above speaks to that a lot.

And I get your PS. But Valentine's Day is a manufactured holiday, designed to profit Hallmark, candy manufacturers, and florists everywhere. I find Christmas harder, even as an ex-Jew.

So rent a couple of good movies--no romance, stick with action or comedy--buy your favorite takeout food, pour yourself your favorite beverage, and enjoy yourself.

It does get better.

Regards, /Ed.

3. Cigsmoker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Maxwell!

I can totally relate to your thread. I feel like I was the one who wrote this because its something that I would totally say to the guy who played me for a fool.

I have been hurt and strung along for the ride more than a dozen times already and everytime the pain, embarrassment and the disappointment can take a toll on a person.

And yes, Valentine's Day can really suck when you're alone. I just found myself in my room the entire day watching Bridget Jones' Diary and other mushy flicks I can't seem to remember what.

Life. Its very twisted sometimes. Haha.

Oh well. Cheers!
    Cigsmoker [Sam]