1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's my sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sab, Feb 15, 2014.

1. sab

sab

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello, nice to meet you all! :grin:

I've started to question my sexuality about a few years ago, and right now, I only know that I'm not completely straight.
    So far, I've only fallen in love with males, mostly muscular guys, and I deeply admire their well-build bodies. I also had a boyfriend a year ago. But it seems like I can only feel sexually attracted to females.

I know that I don't need to rush to label myself, but if I could, that would make me feel better.

I would love to hear your thoughts, as I am quite new to this...

2. Jessica79

Hiya sab ^_^

Many others will tell you this also, only you can say who you are, do you feel romantically / sexually attracted to women? If you are and you can see yourself with a woman you may be bisexual :slight_smile:

3. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey sab :slight_smile:

I definitely agree with Kawaii Girl. Also, ur young. There's absolutely no rush. This is the time when u can experiment; see what you really like. Maybe u can try going out with a girl u find urself attracted to. But ultimately, u'll know deep down what ur heart desires :slight_smile:

4. sab

sab

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you Kawaii Girl!

For now, I'm mostly sexually attracted to them. I might meet my special girl someday, but I don't know it yet ^^; Yeah I can call myself as a bisexual maybe, slightly more like heteroromantic homosexual...??

5. sab

sab

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you volleyball girl! :3

Yes, I am trying to take everything slowly as possible :slight_smile:
    Eventually, I'm thinking of not necessary coming out, but to talk about it with my mother. She always wished for my best, so I can trust her for this kind of matter. It's just really hard for me to pretend like I have zero interest in girls...X(

6. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Absolutely. Having ur mother for support is great. And its good to talk to others about it as well. Sometimes, just talking helps. Its definitely better than trying to figure it out all on ur own. You dont have to pretend like you have no interest. Its ok to admire both sexes :slight_smile: Just remember that, boy or girl, its important for them to treat you right and to be respectful towards you. Whomever you like or fall for, that's always important keep in mind :slight_smile:

7. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible. But keep in mind that romantic orientation seems to be more susceptible to societal influence than sexual orientation. I know of a number of people who initially considered themselves heteroromantic homosexual and ended up just being gay.

8. sab

sab

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you again for your kind words! I will definitely keep these in my mind

9. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    You are very welcome :slight_smile: You should never have to apologize to anyone, including yourself, for how you feel :slight_smile:

10. sab

sab

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm not quite sure about this yet, as I am not uninterested in men
    (although it might only be that I see them as friends or someone to look up to).

Could this mean anything?