1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Darkwendow, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Darkwendow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would like some opinions on this, but I've been with guys several times before and. It's never been anything special. Then about a year ago I fell hard for this girl that I was friends with. And it was feelings I had never felt before. I had never fell so hard for someone to the point where I thought about them every minute, of everyday. I was denied, but afterwards all I could think about was women. And how cute they looked and me being with one. I have yet to be in a lesbian relationship. So to compensate I've been watching anything with lesbians in it. I have been with another guy, since, but it just doesn't feel the same. I'd rather flirt with a woman for the rest of my life and get no ware. Than have a nice relationship I where I don't feel anything with a guy. So am I gay or do I just like the idea of being with a woman?

2. HarryPotterFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might be gay, you might be bisexual. It's something to explore if you feel comfortable enough to do that. Your sexuality can change over time. And I don't mean change like you can switch just like that. I mean that certain circumstances can kind of make you realise something you never realised before. Maybe falling for this woman made your brain realise that women are a better match for you than men are. No-one can tell you what you are, you have to figure that out for yourself, but with a bit of time and understanding, you'll get there.