1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know what to label myself as

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Qpalzm, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Qpalzm

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi im new to the site and i thought this would be a good place to get help. Ive had a few gay crushes but i would only consider myself bi curious. To be honest i really wish i was fully bi and i think it would make it easier to come out to others. Im 17 and still in school but to the majority of the guys i see everyday and my friends, i wouldn't think of them in a sexual way, except for my best friend. For some reason, just going to school makes me think of them differently and i have no gay feelings for any of them. However, outside of school and in my personal life i have had many crushes and even tension between other guys. I want to be bi because i want to live a life where i can have relationships with whoever i feel attracted to, but i don't want that label to carry to a place where i really don't have those feelings, like school. I wouldn't consider myself embarrassed but i don't know if really fit the label. I have thought that maybe I'm just bi curious but my feelings are much deeper than just a little curiosity, where as i would like to build long term relationships with some of the people I'm attracted to. Also, im not sure if this is the right category and id really like help with labeling myself first, but now that i have explained my situation id just like to talk about my friend. As i have thought more about my sexuality, I've developed a crush on my best friend. As much as id like to be with him, i would really like to come out to him but i really don't know what to tell him because i dont know what to label myself as. We are never emotional to each other but we have been through a lot especially the past month as he helped me recover through my drug addiction. We really are not openly emotional at all but there is a strong bond between us and i think he would be supportive. Id appreciate any help greatly, i just joined this site and really need some advice.

2. wannaknowmyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think I might be gay or at least bisexual but personally what I've decided I'm gonna do is just wait to fall in love with a person of either gender. I am not going to label myself or come out yet as I don't yet know what it's like to be in a relationship with either gender so I don't know fully what my orientation is yet.

3. Qpalzm

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It would be much easier for me to wait until i come out but i feel so impatient. I really am tired of waiting and just want act on those urges. Also, i dont think ive ever been in love, but i have felt romantic connections with a few guys and i really want to be in a relationship.