1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by R4BBIT456, Feb 19, 2014.

1. R4BBIT456

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi I'm a 22 year old female and I live in the UK, I have never been with a guy or girl but I think I may be gay, I have told 2 people and they have said how do you know when you haven't been with either. What does everyone think? Can you know your gay without being with a guy or girl first?

Gemma x

2. AmiBee

You can absolutely know. I did and so do many. Do we ask straight people how they knew they were straight before any experience? NO

3. HarryPotterFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yep, absolutely. I think there are a lot of people who experiment or feel like they need to experiment in order to know for sure, but it's a person-to-person thing, some people can be more confused about it than others. Straight people often know they're straight without so much as kissing someone; same with other sexualities. If you think you're gay, you're gay, and don't let other people try to make you doubt that or negate your sexuality because they think you need to have experiences first.

4. R4BBIT456

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I really do feel I may be a lesbian as I'm more into girls, when I'm watch tv programs and videos on YouTube I'm watching for the gorgeous girl such a Karen gillan, grace helbig, mamrie hart, hannah hart, emma Rigby and kaelyn and lucy.

5. lovely lesbian

I like you have never really been with a guy or girl I've kissed guys bit that is it I've never kissed another girl but I no I'm gay

6. R4BBIT456

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've never kissed anyone x

7. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If the people that ask you that are straight ask them if they thought they were gay before they had any experience.
    You can definitely know before you have any experience.

8. R4BBIT456

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks, what does everyone else think?

9. Riddick

Riddick Guest

yes, it all has to do with sexual attraction. Among other things...you'd also have to be romantically attracted to guys. So if you are all of these thing, yup I'd definitely say you're gay. But none the less its all up to you... no one can decide for you.

Oh and most importantly if the idea of you being sexually and romantically being involved with a woman does not feel right to you... you know which side you're on. Hope this helps you understand and i also hope it'll make your friends understand better as well. :grin: