1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inlove with girl I met 3 years ago !!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by daftgurl, Feb 20, 2014.

1. daftgurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello. This is my story. I always had a relationships with guys, but I am attracted to girls as well. I accept myself as a bi, but I never told anyone, and I am ok with it for now. I made out with lot of girls, I had a crush in some of them but nothing serious. I never had a sex with girl, and i always wanted to try, but i haven't found the right one.
    3 years ago I went to a holiday in Greece. One night I was walking at the beach I met a girl, she ask me for a lighter. We start to chat about a lot of things, and we both stayed at the beach till the morning, enjoying our talk. She was so beautiful, she had a long blonde hair, blue sea eyes, and a glossy lips with cherry lipstick, she was tall, but shorter than me :slight_smile: She was kind, smart, gentle. I never felt so comfortable. After a while she went to her hotel, I went to mine... Next day I was on my way to buy a cigarets and I saw her behind me. I felt something, like an arrow... she hugged me and she says "See you later" and she leaved. I was hoping to see her again, but that was a big place and lot of people... After a few days I was laying at the beach, she came from nowhere and she sit next to me. I was confused. We met three times spontaneously. She told me that she's gonna be in one of the clubs with her friends, and she ask me to come. To be honest I was very nervous, but I dressed myself hot and nice and I went out. I was looking for her, and I found her. When she saw me she ran into my arms, she took my hand, and we went in a different club. We danced, we hugged, she start touching my arms, kissing my neck, and we went to the toilet... I had butterflies in my stomach. We were obviously drunk. Next day she pretend like nothing happened, and I didn't know what to do. She obviously was into me, I've felt it, the way she looked at me, the way she talked to me... But I guess we both have been scared.
    She text me in 4 o'clock in the morning telling me that she is going back home, and that she wanted to see me, but its better this way. She wishes me all the best and I never saw her anymore. That was it.
    I regret every single day that i didnt have a courage to tell her about my feeling, and do the first step. I guess I wasnt sure, I guess I wanted she made the first step...
    Now I have a serious relationship with a guy, and I love him. But I still think about her. Few day ago, I had this dreams about her, and this feelings and I dont know from where they came from.The only thing I know about her is her full name, and I found her on skype, I write her...but she is never on, the message still pending ... I dont know what to do.. Am I inlove, obsessed, crazy??? Please help me
    Does anything similar happened to anyone of you???

2. daftgurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  3. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sorry you're going through this rough time. It seems like you guys really connected but she was obviously afraid of it. I know that feelings resurfaced because of the dream but maybe it's time to move on? A lot of time has passed. You guys had a good time and everything. But you seem like you're in a good relationship now. I don't think your crazy or obsessed. It could be that you really fell for her and she made a huge impression. Obviously you are never going to forget her and the nice memories you shared. But it seems like now it's just time to move on. Time for other kinds of adventures :slight_smile: I wish you all the luck. I hope I was helpful. If not, I am sure other people will provide better advice. I have never been in that situation. But I tried anyways :slight_smile:

4. daftgurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think that the dreams were result of my feelings deep inside... Who knows. Thank you I appreciate your advise. I wish I could see her again.. just one more time, nothing else.

5. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea, maybe you need closure. Perhaps if she ever replies on skype, you guys can talk about it. Good luck! :slight_smile: