1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I kiss you to check if I'm a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Eve B, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Eve B

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sorry if I'm being to forward, but seriously what am I supposed to do?!
    From early age I knew that I look to much or to observant at woman.
    But not until a year a go, that I kissed a guy for the first time and discovered that it physically replete me, that I finally considerate of being a lesbian.
    And now all I can think about is woman, now that's a problem for me, because
    I was always the shy one, the quite one, the one that waits too long to speak only to discover the conversion is already over. A wallflower.
    I don't need another baggage like "who am I, what am I" on my back.
    Now the sad part is (and yes I still haven't got there yet) how do I figure it out as quickly and painless as possible.
    so as you must already guessed I need to find me a lesbian!, to check (what fun) my sexual orientation.
    Now to the problem in hand, where and how do I find them, and If I do what in the world am I supposed to act or say? (now, I know your either giggling to yourself or just shock of how stupid I'm being, but seriously what are my options?)
    However to my genius plan there is a loop hole, I'm -as already explained- shy, and I get nervous around people, how in the heck am I supposed to approach a woman nonetheless, if I find one that is(gay) and say, "hey, I'm confused, please help". Smooch?! Come on....
    So I'm really in between giving up, crawling in hole and die alone, or wait, as my good and hippy friend said, "wait for the moment to represent it self" of course, silly me it makes total sense...:dry:
    So basically I need some sort of direction cuz I have no clue of what in the name of all crickets am I supposed to do.:bang:

2. Beetle

You don't have to be intimate with one to know you're gay. I always knew I was gay but didn't want to admit it. I dated guys and it just didn't work out because I was neither romantically or sexually attracted to them and it made me miserable being with them. I've only had crushes on girls. I can only see myself with girls.

And also, not every girl you kiss will feel amazing, or will feel attracted to, just like with heterosexual people. They don't feel attracted to every member of the opposite sex. Some kisses can feel nasty and awkward to them too.

I still haven't kissed or been with a girl. I just came out a week or so ago though, and I'm not ready for a relationship until after I graduate in April. But I do know I will only be looking for a girlfriend. You just know : )

Whatever you decide to do, good luck! Figuring out your sexuality and coming to terms with it can be super tough on you.

3. Eve B

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well first of all I'm jealous that your so complete with yourself, I mean nowadays who is.
    Second I don't think I will ever know unless I try. Lol
    I just think it's too embarrassing to approach someone with nothing but doubts...
    But thanks and congrats on your coming graduation :slight_smile:

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you thought about Internet dating. Or joining an LGBT group?

5. Eve B

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Umm... No, I can't say I have.
    I mean, online dating seems a bit pointless, it's easy to just chat online but to actually stand infront of that person is where the test really lies.
    And if you mean joining a group which conclud basically to be out of the closet that I'm still not sure if I'm in it at all, them I'm afraid it's not an option for me.