1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want someone

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ettina, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK, so I have no clue what a romantic relationship is, or how that differs from a close friendship (apart from the sex, of course). And I'm not only not interested in sex - I'm strongly averse to it.

But I want someone. When I think about living out my adult life, what would make me happy... I want someone beside me. Someone who'll cuddle with me. Who'll spend time with me. Who'll share their innermost feelings with me, and listen to me share mine. Who'll live with me and be committed to me being the most important person in their life. Who'll raise children with me and be the children's other parent.

I want to have someone be the center of my world, and have me be the center of theirs. I really don't care what I call it, but I want it.

But how could I ever find it? Asexual people are so rare, and people I can readily bond with are rare, and a sexual person will eventually want to leave me to find another sexual person. I can't share with someone else. I don't want to have sex, but I don't want my person having sex with any other person either, because then they're not really mine. I want someone to be mine.

How will I ever get this?

2. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    You're probably gonna hate my answer but I think that you will get all of that if you have patience. It's important to have patience. There are people out there who want the same thing as you do. You just have to wait until the right one comes along :slight_smile: Who knows? Maybe you can meet someone like you online or even in here :slight_smile: I wish you the best of luck!

3. Claudette

Claudette Guest

The joy about the world is the diversity of its populace! I for one have been with out sex for 2 years. When I was a guy that killed me, but now sex isn't at the top or near it of my list. Though it would be nice to cuddle with someone lol

4. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't hate your answer. I really hope you're right.

5. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    I waited 22 years to find my gf. I think u'll be ok :slight_smile: Just gotta be patient :slight_smile:

6. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

I can understand you. I'd love to have near to me a pansexual girl instead of a gay girl, because I think a pansexual could give me more.

So, what can I say...only that I completely agree with volleyball girl.

7. LuvMyIB

You don't "have to have sex" in all relationships! There are people out there that just want what you want. A loving relationship to share your life with. I believe volleyball girl has the right advice for you ... be patient. Your lady in shining armor will come to you. There is someone for everyone. You just have to believe in that.

8. rkbull

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hi.. i am alo same think likes you... if u wish v join... text me to my email...

9. R4BBIT456

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm so not looking for the sex side of it I'm actually adverse to it x