1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning Sexual orientation again?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Techno Kid, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Techno Kid

I did not think I was anything other than a straight cis male til about 19-20. Then I thought I was a bi guy, and now indentify as a GenderQueer person and homoromantic Pansexual/Queer.

Here's the problem I'm having now, when I was in high school I was always cheaking out girls and now I don't really ever do that. I still like girls sexually though, but I don't have the desire to kiss or make-out with them anymore (so no romantic feelings just platonic).

I cheak out boys all the time now and imagine kissing/making out with them.

One more thing I noticed though is I am more sexually "turned on" by girls than by boys, but when I think of a relationship I picture myself with a male bodied and/or male identified person or a non-binary person like me.

I feel like this might make me biologically hetrosexual and homoromantic... that does not feel right either though...

What do you think, no matter what indentity I find I still feel like I'm lieing to myself and others. :frowning2:

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't label yourself I don't label me even though I know I'm gay. I don't really match stereotype. I hate shopping my voice is deep u know. But if u want me to label u I would say bisexual bc u seem to have feelings for men and women.