1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now I'm really not sure...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by luvbifashchic, Feb 21, 2014.

1. luvbifashchic

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I went on a straight date with a girl last night and I ended up having a lot of fun. But what really kicked me in the head was even more confusion after I went back home. I'm not really sure what to think. Because lately I've been thinking I might be bisexual, and I also crossdress too, but when I was with this girl it was like I didn't want to crossdress anymore or even be bisexual. Idk it's really confusing and I'm not sure how to figure it out. I'm wondering if my crossdressing is just a form of repression for when I'm not around women. But I still have an interest in doing it. And the third confusing factor is that I have an interest in men too. All of this is really boggling my mind and I'm just in this this long struggle to figure myself out. I don't know what to do, and when I think I understand it, it just seems to change on me and I feel like I'm back to square one...:bang::icon_sad:

2. HarryPotterFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well, cross-dressing is nothing to do with sexuality, it's just something you feel like doing. Is there a chance that you not wanting to cross-dress when you were around her was because of a fear of how she'd react? I mean, was it a natural lack of desire for it, or is it possible that you were kind of repressing the desire for it?

As for not wanting to be bisexual when you were with her, I guess perhaps you didn't want to be because you just wanted to be with her. I'd try not to let it confuse you too much, a lot of people's feelings towards other kind of change with time, and it can be confusing, but it's really just part of life, coming into your own life and sense of self.

3. Riddick

Riddick Guest

I know nothing about cross dressing... all I've ever experienced is preferring or rather having curiosity about my sister's clothing when i was younger, to the point where I'd try them on.Which is a phase that i grew out of course. Look at me rumbling on about myself.

Sexual attraction, and being romantically to one sex in particular is what should guide your decision regarding your sexuality. If any of this is unclear, I'd be happy to explain further.