1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by titans, Feb 21, 2014.

1. titans

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a 21 year old female and I have just recently started to accept that I may be attracted to other women. All through high school and first years of college I dated guys, but I was never really romantically or sexually attracted to them. I feel like I mostly dated them because that is what is the 'normal' thing to do. For a while, I just thought that maybe I just haven't found the right guy to hold my attention. I thought that until I met a girl in college that I immediately clicked with. After a while I realized that I had more than platonic feelings for her. These feelings I had have caused me to confront the questions I have about my sexuality.

I do find men attractive and I have been with guys sexually, but I find that I don't really desire a relationship with them. I feel like I tend to have more of an emotional and physical attraction to women even though I have never been with another woman. I just feel confused. Does anyone have any advice?

2. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    It seems like you might be more attracted to women in general. Perhaps you can figure it out better by exploring more. Maybe you can go to lgbt events or clubs and see if you hit it off with other women. Just because you haven't been with any women doesn't mean you don't know if you like them or not. A lot of people think that you have to be with someone physically in order to know if your attracted to them. But that's, in my opinion, honestly not the case. However, if you're still confused, then maybe you should try and go out and meet other women. See if it works out :slight_smile: good luck