1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boys make me fluttery, but that's it.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by treespoon, Feb 21, 2014.

1. treespoon

I'm thirteen (fourteen in a month, haha), and I'm really confused about what I could identify with.
    Boys have always made me nervous and fluttery and a wreck, and whenever they are around I feel like they should like me even if I don't like them. But beyond that... I can't even imagine kissing a boy, VERY MUCH LESS SO having sex. It's gross to me. Relationships are fine to think about, but kissing and all that... no thanks.
    Girls however, are less so like that. I don't usually get butterflies or get nervous or feel like they should like me around them, but if I imagine kissing a girl I know well (my best friend, cough cough) I get excited and happy and full of lovey-dovey feelings. I just like it.
    So what AM I? I'm so confused. Everything seems like a jumbled mess and I can't pick my way through my feelings. Sorry for the long paragraphs, but can anyone help me?

2. HarryPotterFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well, there are some people who have romantic feelings for a certain sex, but not sexual feelings. So you might be someone who could fall in love with a guy, but not want to do anything physical with him.