1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am so, so confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JessBiTheWay, Feb 22, 2014.

1. JessBiTheWay

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I identify as bisexual and have for years. I definitely like girls; I'm sure of that. But maybe I'm not...maybe I just want to be special and part of the LGBT community so I convinced myself that I'm not straight. But maybe I'm just a lesbian in denial. Or maybe I'm truly bi. Do I even believe in bisexuality? Of course I do.

I am so confused and wish I just had a word to describe my sexuality.

I have a history of depression and it's starting to come back at me now and when I think too much about my sexuality, I beg myself to stop wanting to die again.

I was supposed to be past this a long time ago. Has anyone been through this process and does it ever get easier? Does it just happen every so often throughout life?

I'm 22, female, and single. (forever single so I can't even test my sexuality...) :help:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I definitely gets easier.

I understand the strong desire to get the label right but I am just thinking, if you tell people you are bisexual and only ever date guys that's ok and the same if you only ever date girls. Just try and relax and go with the flow.