1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A weird problem.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Entropic, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Entropic

This has probably been posted by someone before, but I'm not the best at hunting down stuff like that so here goes.

My whole life I've been more attracted to women, and being biologically male I'd never questioned that. As a youngster I just assumed sexuality was black and white y'know? Anyway, after being in a few relationships, I just found sex with a woman.. just wasn't all it was cracked up to be. For a while I was wondering what that all meant, whether I just wasn't wired for sex, if I was gay and stuff like that, so in my youth I decided the only way was to actually hook up with a guy and see what happened. Now I've never been attracted to men, at least physically, but it was amazing and exactly what I'd imagined sex to be like in the first place.

So in short my problem is this, I'm torn between unsatisfying sex with someone I'm attracted to, or wonderful sex with someone I'm really not.

It's really bothering me :/

2. HIL91025

It entirely depends what your purpose is. If it's someone you are hooking up with, you only want great sex. If you want to be in a relationship with someone, then you really need to look into other characteristics. Maybe you're just bi, or you haven't yourself decided which you prefer. I used to fancy women like crazy, and then I thought I was bi, and now I've accepted that I'm gay. I don't fancy women at all anymore. I can see that someone is attractive, but I don't want relationships with them. Just men.

3. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What ^^^ said. Although I have another question that might be somewhat personal: when you had sex with another guy, were you the top or the bottom? If you were top and enjoyed it more, maybe you should look into anal with a woman and see if that's better. If you were bottom, there are various toys that you could get to simulate that experience with a woman. If your partner is willing to work with you, there's ways to get around just about any sexual problem Or you could find someone who's willing to be in a polyamorous/open relationship (if that's something you're okay with), that way you can be with someone you're attracted to and someone who's good in bed.

4. huggy

huggy Guest

i'll go with Hil91025. i can relate to him but not you lol but take his advise haha.. sorry to bother

5. Entropic

I realise my original post may have sounded a little shallow, haha.

Obviously hook ups are great, but that's not really what I want my whole life... Maybe like yourself, I just think women are attractive but not in that kind of way. That isn't something I'd really considered before!

I'm not sure I'm quite ready to put a label on myself just yet, but you've helped quite a lot, thank you :slight_smile: