1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I keep thinking about girls?!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Pinky, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Pinky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I honestly never really questioned if I was actually bisexual until last year? I have thought about it like anyone else has in there like but I always felt sure that I was straight. Up until last year I felt like labeling myself straight didn't feel right...I feel like my attraction toward girls grows bigger and bigger...is that normal? That is one of the things that make me question if I actually am bi...that it is probably just a phase because most people say they always had known from a young age that they were gay or bi.

I think the youngest age I can recall is when I was in the tenth grade. The in my senior years of hs this girl caught my eye in the store and I stared at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the room and nothing else existed. I was walking and staring without looking and bumped into some people. That is how mesmerized I was by her. Nothing like that ever happened to me where I stared at a girl that way at all. I started to really question myself more seriously since then. I convinced myself that I was straight again and it was just a one time event.

Few months later I just started to question it again and I felt more open about the idea of being attracted by girls. In the past I was grossed out. Maybe I am bisexual but the thought never came up because in society they tell you to like guys so I never even looked at a girl that way but now that I have. I'm opening up to the idea that girls can like girls and now I've noticed that everytime I see a girl I tend to look at them in a sexual way...Now I see why guys check girls out...lol

I'm still confused but what are your thoughts on my situation?

2. luvbifashchic

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think if you're opening up more to the idea of being bisexual, then you might just be bisexual. If something "feels" wrong, it doesn't mean that it is. I used to think being with another guy was wrong, but I've been mesmerized by guys before, almost like you were with that one girl. I've questioned my sexuality a lot, but I think I've boiled down to being bisexual.

If you're starting to see girls in a sexual way, don't try to convince yourself. I'd say let the feelings come and if they persist then maybe you might just be bisexual. I hope this helps, I feel like I'm not the greatest with advice, but here to help as best I can :slight_smile:

3. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^^^ has a good point. If you keep trying to convince yourself one way or the other, then you're just going to stress yourself out more and never really feel satisfied with the answer you find. Let things run their course. If you're opening up to the possibility of being bisexual, then you might be or you might not be. Just remember that just because you find someone of the same sex physically attractive does not inherently mean that you're gay/bi. If it did, then just about everyone would be at least a little bit gay. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Back on topic, it sounds like you might be bi, but don't just listen to what I call you. Take some time to figure things out for yourself. Nobody else can tell you your sexual orientation but yourself. We can try to slap labels on you, but only you know how you really feel. Give yourself some time, and see where your attractions to women go. If you find yourself becoming more attracted to girls in a sexual manner, then you're bi/gay. If not, then you're probably straight.