1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

officially 'in love' with her part2

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kessiej, Feb 24, 2014.

1. kessiej

So many of you might have read my last post about myself crushing hard on a married women.

Some replied that because she is married I should leave her alone, and others stated that maybe she's in the closet and I should be patient. Well in fact I'm trying to move on but it's so hard. Everytime I don't see her for a few days I try and forget, and the I'll see her again(she still keeps looking at me) and BOOM...my feelings all come rushing back. I've thought about getting a transfer, some of my friends have suggested that I write her a letter to tell her how I'm feeling-im just not sure?!?

Anyway I thought maybe "yeah she's just being friendly or polite" so the other day I tried to ignore her, but I could still see (from the corner of my eye) that she was looking at me as we passed. Then again this morning I could see her coming towards me and tried to look at the passing traffic to me left, but I couldn't help myself and turned to look at her, she was staring at what had just been focusing on then looked straight at me again. This is controling mt life and I need her to be straight with me, either tell me you want me or just back-off and stop giving me mixed signals.

I can understand is she's confused or just being friendly, but either way I just want to know where I stand. Shall I speak to her again or just leave it???:bang:xxx:bang: