1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biromantic or Homoromantic?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by xRollingGirlx, Feb 25, 2014.

1. I classify myself currently as "biromantic" but since I've had a lot of problems with guys, I don't want to date another one, been put off completely after the last one turned into a creepy stalker and I'm finding I'm more into girls than guys as of late.

So should I classify myself as strictly "homoromantic" (lesbian) if I still like some guys occassionally but am no longer gonna act upon anything? I also find I really dislike the male physique and the guys I like, I am only attracted to their personality rather than their looks. Yet with women I find I'm attracted to both looks AND personality...

Eh, I guess it doesn't matter that much.

2. softsprite

Out Status:
    Some people
    This is tricky. I dislike the male physique as well and choose men solely for personality. With women...yeah, it's hard to ignore physical beauty. And after a bad relationship with a man I'd usually swing lesbian for a while, but inevitably I'd regret calling myself that because when a truly decent guy came along I'd be stuck in that irritating bisexual double-closet again. Do what feels right for you, but don't box yourself in prematurely if you don't want to get trapped later. Of course, it's much easier to date women if you simply present as gay, so that might be the best option atm. Take care and good luck!