1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some wisdom and advice please!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by istep, Feb 26, 2014.

1. istep

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I've recently admitted to myself that If anything I am bi-curious (i haven't done anything with a guy)and i have a girlfriend that i love verymuch that does know. I have a friend who is NOT bi or gay. At least I don't think so. My problem is that I CANT stop fanticising about him. Im crushing on him so hard, he could ask me to do almost ANY thing and I wouldn't hesitate in hopes that me doing his favor would you know result in some deep gratitude lol. And the weird thing is he's not even buff or all that tall and that's usually the kind of qualities that catch my eye. But i've known this kid since 8th grade 5 years ago. I just cant get him out of my head and on top of that i found out how big his penis was o_o (i asked a girl who had sex with him). That definately didnt help at all, he's huge apparantly. IDK if im just being lustful or if im just tripping. Should i continue to try to ignore it for 5 more years? or should i act on it. Because i cant think of anything better than laying with him at this point

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Forgive me if this sounds...well unpleasant, but allow me to rephrase what you've just asked:

I have a girlfriend that I love very much. Should I pursue a completely straight guy I like as well, even though he is straight.

Wouldn't that just ruin a relationship AND a friendship all in one go?