1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the general diagnosis? Gay or Bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dayday4, Feb 28, 2014.

1. dayday4

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, so i've come on this site before and asked questions but this is of a different magnitude
    So, i've had a boyfriend in the past, but that wasn't a very good experience, mainly because i didn't feel comfortable at all during the whole time and blatantly refused to kiss him because, really, i couldn't think of any reason but i had an intense want just to not, almost disgusted by the thought.
    I've always found girls attractive but have only recently let myself look at them in the way i always constrained myself not too on the basis of what people will think if they see. I remember writing in many diaries from the end of primary school through high school about the increasing want to be with a girl in a sexual way. I have, of course, has silly crushes on guys but i never really wanted anything to come from many of them, all being about mainly intimidation, as in me being intimidated by them. I do find guys attractive in some way, but not in the wow factor that i see girls.
    When i first saw Jessica Rabbit in who framed rodger rabbit, or Elza change in Frozen, I sat up straight, paid attention, felt a sweeling in my chest, legs and feet and my mouth hung open wanting to shout out loud how hella fine they are. Where as with guys I see them, then later on, maybe a few minutes or hours, even weeks, i'll think, yeah he's kind of attractive. Then i might have a stupid juvenile crush on them, find something big i don't like about them and go back into being their friend.
    This has happened for almost every guy i know.
    With girls it's easier, and I find myself not intimidated and even having the ability to flirt and carry a structured conversation.
    I hadn't thought about actually being with a girl until earlier this year as a sort of experiment with myself, as a person of a very active imagination. I thought of being in a relationship with a girl and it mainly consisted of normal things couples do, we watched tv together and i had to wake her up for work the next morning, but I enjoyed almost every minute of it. The mundane stuff we did just made it seem real and, as a person who is terrified of having sex, giving birth and having a child under the age of 3, i did have a fantasy where my partner gave birth to the child herself. The situation, one in my head, is one of my happiest moments where i actually understood what my mother meant when she said the term 'instant love' to the point of tears of happiness.
    This is a huge thing for me, as someone who only cries on very rare occasions, and never out of happiness.
    So i was wondering what you guys thought?
    Somedays i classify myself as gay, but then i see maybe a guy i find attractive in one way or another, even a small bit, and his appearance quickly fades and i get confused over maybe the fact that I am bi. I feel most comfortable with the umbrella term of queer, and can see myself with a woman in my university years till about my late 30's and thenall my fantasies come to a stop
    Any notes you can give would be widly helpful
    Kind regards
    Dayday4

NOTE: The woman i am in a relationship with is always 28 as am I, she and I have been dating since we were about 18 or 19 years of age, succesful in our careers, living together and i am always happy.

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Take a look at the Kinsey Scale.

Personally, I'd say you're a five, which is pretty dang gay, but you need to place yourself on the scale.