1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Q for lesbians who have been with a man.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Reflection, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Reflection

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I identify as bi because I do find myself attracted to both men and women but sexually I feel more drawn to women. When I kiss guys I notice I'm not into it which a lot of my straight friends say is normal and doesn't mean anything. I also have noticed when I do more with guys (normally while buzzed) it feels good but when I'm sober I don't want anything to do with them. Whereas I do with girls.
    So I identify as bi because of the fact it does feel good when a guy is touching me.

So my question for the lesbian girls or even bi I guess. Is that normal, am I bi or lesbian?
    obviously its something i have to figure out for myself. I just want input from lesbians who have been with men (sexually) how did it feel?

#1 Reflection, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I've never sexually been with a man....but I think I can offer input.

I don't really think physical pleasure during sex really means much in the term of sexuality; it's about who you're attracted to sexually.

For example, rape survivors may experience physical pleasure or orgasm during their assault, but the situation they are in is mental torture to them. They are definitely not attracted to the act itself, but instead It's more so a bodily response.

I know a lot of asexuals also feel physical pleasure and enjoyment toward sex. They just aren't attracted to their partners in that way. Doesn't mean the act doesn't feel great though.

I've also met a few straight women who don't get any/ or very minor physical pleasure during sex, but that doesn't change their actual attraction to men.

All in all, what you choose to identify as is up to you...but I generally don't use physical reactions as an indicator.

3. Reflection

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you for your input Fallingdown7.