1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she in the closet or straight?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sexwax, Feb 28, 2014.

1. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    so recently I hooked up with my roommate she is female and so am I, we have been roommates for the past 4 months and about 3-4 weeks ago we ended up having really hot sex that she initiated. Now back tracking she just got out of a loveless 9 year relationship where she had a 4 year old boy with this guy and told me she used to make out with girls while with him but she didn't consider it cheating because he knew about it, I believe its what ended their relationship because she seems like shes a lesbian or at least bisexual. She was also married to a man for 4 years but then got divorced and this was right out of high school. A previous night before the night we hooked up she told me after drinking that she dated a cheerleader in high school and then went to bed right after so it was no longer discussed. Anyways, I'm trying to figure out what I should do considering we still live with each other. What happened was..we ended up drinking(not heavily so we were both sober enough to make right decisions) and she started telling me about her past about the making out with girls and liking it but she didnt consider herself bisexual or lesbian she didn't have a word for it she just knew she liked it in which I told her that I was a lesbian but I have been with guys before I just havent dated one since I was 22 I am now 29, she is 30 years old, so we got to talking more and she told me she thinks she has a hang up with having sex with guys because her brother molested her as a kid so she feels her attraction towards women is because of that, it told her not so much, so we were talking pretty loud and our other roommates were sleeping she suggested walking to the park, we walked to park and started talking more, she then grabbed my face and started passionately kissing me i was so happy and i started to do the same back i then started fingering her and she suggested we go back to her room and continue, i was so happy i never thought itd happen and was glad she initiated cause i wanted too but was being respectful, we got back to her room she started taking off my clothes and wanted to go down on me and asked me what she should do because I was her first sex experience but i told her its okay because i didnt shave and pushed her down and started kissing her, we then had the hottest sex i got her off and she grabbed my face and said she enjoyed it we were basically making love it was so good, the next morning she asks me what would happen if one of us started having feelings for the other? I was like do you not want me to have ffeelings she said thats not what i meant, i was like idk it is what it is at this point im so tired and went back to sleep she comes back and changes her mind about the question anyways long story short, i thought something would come about with us as in start a relationship because she is a relationship person and it felt like she was developing feelings, then a week after that night she starts going on dates with this guy and telling me about them, asking me if I'm okay with it, etc. and I said yeah i guess I can't change someone, she got pissed i said that i have tried going back to being just roommates but it always ends with us fighting so now we dont talk, she has a boyfriend whom I feel is a total loser and she has rushed the relationship she even introduced her son to him after only a week something she told me she would never do with someone shes dating unless she knew after awhile they'd be together, he also still lives at home with his parents, only things going for him are a stable job and a car, and money, I'm wondering if shes with him cause of stability or shes just using him as a cover up or she was just using me for fun, she said that night we had together was just fun, but I don't believe it at all, she told me she was really upset about that night and felt guilty for using me, didn't know what that meant, i just cant stand that shes still pretending to be interested in this guy, i really doubt she likes him and the fact she rushed into a relationship with him the week after we hooked up makes it weird, im just kinda driving myself crazy here, I want to let go and forget it happened that theres just no chance her and i will ever be anything but in the same sense im holding on to the fact she will come to terms with her sexuality and break up with this guy, they have been together a month now, what do you think my course of action should be? should I give up on the fact of her and I happening or hang in there? Its really awkward at the house because she doesnt talk to me and vise versa but i just feel shes unhappy and struggling with her sexuality need answers!! anyone else been through this?