1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me please

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by R4BBIT456, Mar 1, 2014.

1. R4BBIT456

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am a 22 year old female that has never had a relationship with either sex or even a kiss but I'm pretty sure I'm gay as when I think about when I was younger I use to be into s club 7 but I wasn't into the boys I was into watching Hannah and the other girls but mostly Hannah. I'm now still into watching the female in films and tv programs. What does everyone else think? Is there a way to speak to people other than just on here?

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What's up? What wrong with talking to people on here? You could see if there are any LGBT groups near you.

3. lemarikosong

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Where do you live? Depending on where, you might be able to find specific groups that can give you the support you need.

4. R4BBIT456

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I want to talk to people on here but is there ways that I can talk to people from here through email?

5. treespoon

You can send messages on here if you'd like, everyone is open to talking!

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not to start with. When you first join you can only post threads and on peoples walls. These are all open for anyone to see, although if you don't want people to know its you then you can post anonymously in that section.
    After you have been an active member for a while you can apply to be a full member. The staff will review your posts and activity and make a decision on your membership. Once you are a full member you can send private messages to other people here.

I know it's hard to disclose personal things where everyone can see them, but all of these things are in place for our safety. Most people here arrived at a confused and vulnerable state so they don't normally judge others posts.

Oh I forgot to mention you can private message the staff even when you are not a full member so perhaps you could try that.