1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you dated anyone who's like this?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bullet1020, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Bullet1020

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dated a guy who I thought was perfect but he started changing .. He cheated on me 4 times yet stupid me forgave him .. He started to make me feel like I have no self worth ..

Like he will depreciate your point of view to the point that everything seems so bad ..

He will only call you for sex .. which I'm really bothered about . .

He will just make you feel like you're no one around him ..

And the most terrible part is I dealt with that for 4 years .. why? I don't know .. yet I still can't move on ..

-Asian nfl looking dude

2. anonymous7

anonymous7 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Leave it mate trust me, the only way to get past it is to stop contact with that person, especially if they're only calling you for Sex it's worth little if not nothing. And you prbably deserve more, I'm still trying to get over my girlfriend who I broke up with 3 years ago, and she didn't treat me the best either. To be honest I'm still not over her.. For me the best thing I did was try and forget them, not to say you don't know them, just clear your space for a while. Hope that helps a little

3. ornoir29

There should be so much more to a relationship than this. You deserve better.

This guy is probably using you as a "safe" booty call, and by doing this he's destroying your self-esteem. What I would do is break up with him immediately, then spend some good time alone to elaborate the break-up and to work on your self-esteem. When you manage to feel good about yourself, then you're ready to find someone who loves you :slight_smile:

My opinion.