1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual or Gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by hopelesslover93, Mar 4, 2014.

1. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi!
    Though I'm 20 years old now since I've never had a sexual relationship I haven't really been sure what my orientation was. I mean my sexual thoughts are almost always about guys but when it comes to emotional orientation neither guys or girls create too much an affection on me. I mean I loved 2 guys (with last one still in love) before and didn't feel such way for a girl but except for those 2 people I've never been attracted to a guy or a girl like that. I haven't had intimacy with a guy since 2 of them are straight (as I assume),and I haven't lived intimacy with a girl like passionate kissing or something since I was kinda afraid of it, it felt like betrayal to myself.But I'm still curious if I should try to be with a girl to find out? What do you think? I hope I'm not asexual or something.:dry:

2. Skov

Try to think about how guys and girls make you feel. When you see an attractive guy, how do you feel? When you see an attractive girl, how do you feel? Do you feel like you can recognize that they are attractive, but that's it? Do you feel like "DANG YOU ARE HOT. LETS BANG!?" Do you feel something else entirely?

Asking questions like these helped me a lot.

3. treespoon

If you don't want to be asexual, you are almost definitely not.
    My advice would be to do what your comfortable with. If you're open to being with girls, go ahead. Test the waters, and if you find someone you really like, go for it! If you're uncomfortable, back off a bit.
    The important thing to remember is that you can love anyone, regardless of what label you identify with. Lesbians have been with boys before, and vice versa. If you find someone who you are attracted to, say hi! Get to know them.
    Don't panic about how long ago you've been in love or in a relationship. You'll find someone, I'm sure! (*hug*)

#3 treespoon, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  4. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile: