1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You know what blows my mind?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Will2M, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Will2M

As I come back and poke around this website for the umpteenth time I am totally just laughing to myself. The first time I used this site for help I came away certain I was gay. The second time, certain I was straight. Third time, again, certain I was straight.

And then I came to realize:

I can stop who I am. I am me. I am happy with who I am and even though I identify as Bisexual it ultimately doesn't matter as long as you find love. I used to stress out so much about my orientation and now I am comfortable with it. Does that mean I am going to come out? Not necessarily. It isn't something I would ever tell my girlfriend, bisexuals are in a unique situation when it comes to that. And while I might be comfortable with it, I am not sure if I am comfortable with other people knowing it yet. But anyway. It is part of who I am and I have finally realized that. There are a few guys out there that make my heart beat like crazy and I spend all day thinking about them. There are also a few girls who make my heart flutter and I daydream about. I doesn't matter who I end up with because I'm happy. That is all that matters.

So. To all those people out there struggling to find who they are. It's okay. Everything you will be fine and eventually you will find someone, whether it be a guy or girl, that will love you like every day is their last one on Earth. And that love is more powerful than any religious or moral conflict you or your family may have. Love fully and love truly because there is always someone out there who cares about you immensely, maybe you just haven't found them yet :slight_smile:

2. anonymous7

anonymous7 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    <3 Amen brother

3. Cassiea1324

I'm questioning myself, and this was great to read. Thank you <3

4. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i think it's awesome that you are happy. good for you :slight_smile:

5. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great post! Congratulations on getting to your emotional truth at so young an age!

(*hug*)