1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

biromantic?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by hardwiredheart, Mar 6, 2014.

1. hardwiredheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So I've known for a really long time that I like girls, romantically and sexually. No problem there. But recently I fell really hard for one of my guy friends- I imagine it would be difficult not to, he just seems so perfect to me. I'm not attracted to him sexually but I definitely wouldn't mind being in a relationship with him, so I guess I'm romantically attracted to him. Or seeking attention from him an awful lot. There are a few other guys I've been slightly attracted to in the same way, but only a few ever.

Does this make me biromantic possibly? And heterosexual? I know labels don't really matter, but I'd love someone else's input.

2. treespoon

Hi!
    First off, there are TONS of lesbians who identify as lesbians who will occasionally have a fling with a guy. That's totally fine. You can choose your label as to what you're comfortable with.
    However, if you want a label that fits you in a box, you'd probably be some form of biromantic. However, if you feel more comfortable as a lesbian, go for it! :slight_smile: