1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Totally lost

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Alexandra18, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Alexandra18

Sorry i keep posting new threads here, it's just that i haven't talked to anyone else about this and i don't feel comfortable enough to do so, so i'd rather post my thoughts on this forum.
    Anyway, since i identified as straight for most of my life (maby still do, i'm still to confused about everything) i'm not familiar with the different kinds of terminology used in this community.
    So, i'll summerize some things about me first, hopefully this story will then make more sense.
    I'm not sure what my "label" is, as far as i know now, i'm romantically attraced to guys and sexually, maby also romantically attracted to females.
    And here's why i posted a new thread.
    I have always felt uncomfortable with being a girl, i don't really like the fact that i have boobs, i'm a bit neutral about the down there part, and untill recently i never really wore dresses and make up and everything. And i just do it because i'm supposed to do that stuff. I like looking at dresses and make up, but wearing them, not so much. I always played with little trucks instead of barbies when i was little, i played racing games and fighting games instead of make over games like my sister.
    One thing i even did was that a friend of my sisters is a proffesional photographer, and asked if i wanted to take part. So we took some photo's but i didn't like any of them. (low self asteem and some other psychologial issues..)
    So, then i changed into some other clothing, a hoodie and some jeans, and i asked her, that if i put my hoodie on and put my hair back, if maby she could take pictures of me looking like a boy....
    It's not that i want to be a boy, and it's not that i don't want to be a girl either, i just feel a lot more boy-ish then all of the girls i know, and they also seem a lot more comfortable with their own bodies. And i don't like that when you're not dressed like a girl and don't wear make-up, you're automatically taken a lot less serious...

This ended up in a bit of a rant more then a question, but maby some of you can help me figure this out? Like, what "box" do i fit in... I don't really like labels, but i think i'd be more comfortable at least knowing what label would fit me, since i feel like i don't belong anywhere...

(Sorry if my English isn't good, it's not my motherlanguage.)