1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i gay or bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tiddles123, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Tiddles123

Big Brother House, Dreamworld QLD Australia.
    Hi,
    I am 15 1/2 and for the last 2 1/2 years I have had feelings for guys on 9 out of every 10 occasions and I could Clearly identify as gay and I even came out as gay however over the last 2 months I have had an even amount of guy and girl feelings but here's the twist:

when I talk to any girl on the internet that I know from school or think about hanging out with them I get a boner but I lose interest when it comes to being in love with a girl, kissing or doing intimate things that couples do. however when I think of a guy it takes me a while to get a boner even though I pay way more attention to guys than to girls and I can identify the hot ones and the ugly ones well but I get strong feelings for being in an intimate relationship with a guy, which I don't get with girls...

so basically deep down I think I am gay and just bicurious on the top!!!

what are your thoughts?

cheers, Tiddles :slight_smile:

2. Au.Quicksilver

From what I know, you may be homoromantic, but heterosexual.

3. softsprite

Out Status:
    Some people
    I actually think you might be either bisexual or gay. Sometimes people have sexual feelings for just one sex, romantic feelings for another. Or vice versa, or some combination in which the sexual/romantic feelings are unbalanced. I have sexual feelings and fantasies about girls more often, but when I fall in love it's usually with a male friend I hang out with a lot. So I just call myself bi and keep it simple. It will become clearer to you probably in the next five years or so. (*hug*)

4. Sasha Braus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not having romantic attraction to women but having sexual attraction towards them would mean you're heterosexual.
    Not having any sexual attraction towards men but having romantic attraction to them would mean you're homoromantic
    Since you haven't said anything about people from other gender identities, I feel like it's safe to say you're homoromantic heterosexual. You can be both. You can be whatever you like, really.

5. Tiddles123

Big Brother House, Dreamworld QLD Australia.
    Hi,
    I have romantic attraction to women but deep down I want a relationship with a man. and do intimate things with him. its only this year that things have gone haywire...

maybe I would be bisexual but I don't want love with women...

cheers, Tiddles :slight_smile: