1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight girl confusion

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sexwax, Mar 8, 2014.

1. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I hooked up with this girl about a month ago and she claims she is straight even after her and I had lesbian sex she said she just doesn't see herself with another woman so a week after her and I hooked up she got into a relationship with a guy at work and for the past month have been hanging out all the time it hurt to see her move so fast from me to this guy but it is what it is I can't keep letting myself dwell on it so I'm letting myself move on from it well even though they're together and were not talking we're roommates so its hard to avoid the issue but I have been doing a really good job with not running into her the past couple days and she seems to becoming increasingly angry at me the more distance I put between us she told me at first she had feelings for me then said she doesn't see herself with a girl but she is constantly wondering where I am what I'm up to and getting mad at me for moving on it seems what should I do and what does it mean?

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thi girl is just manipulating you nd playing games from the look of it i suggest stay away. these girls want attention nd sex from someone different to boost their ego.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe she is really struggling with her sexuality and really likes you but hasn't come to terms with being bisexual and perhaps it scared her and so she went running to a guy to fit the normal ideal. I'm not condoning or excusing her behaviour, whatever her feelings she can't treat people like that.

Maybe you should speak to her and say you don't understand what you have done wrong and that when she left you and went straight to the guy it hurt you a bit. See what she has to say.

4. lameo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have only kissed straight women, but it seems most just like to try it out. But like others have said, maybe she too is struggling with herself. You never know, just do not let it get you down. <3 Sorry you are in pain, I feel for you.

5. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well I tried talking to her a few times not in person really but through text and she brought up the fact that I feel she has feelings for me just cause she's nice to me and talking to me I told her I wanted to at least go back to how we were before and she said she doesn't want me in her life and blocked me from everything then after saying that she locked the house door on me the other night so I would've had to of contacted her to have her open it I want to just go for a walk and discuss in person but she thinks I'm hitting on her when I do and I also don't know if her bf knows and it's just weird cause of her bf I was hoping they'd break up by now it's been a month and this way she can be single and take the time to figure her sexuality out I told her I thought she rushed things with him and she's gonna end up hurting him like she did me and she replied with I don't want you or any other girl but I really just don't see what she sees in this guy he's kind of a loser and a bit crazy its a very confusing situation and its not like I can escape from it I will be going on vacation for a week so hopefully that clears things up and I can get perspective but she even said how well we clicked with each other and that she wnted us to get our own place because we get along so well as roommates now were not talking at all

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's tough and I think you are right she is really struggling. Unfortunately there isn't really much you can do. I think all you can do is say I respect your decisions but if you ever want to talk I'm here and then just continue living your own life. I know it's tough because you live with her but just be nice and polite to her when you see her and just nip goner her pettiness and see what happens. Hopefully the week break will help clear things up.

7. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Update: since I left for vacation she has been giving her boyfriend more attention idk it seems all hope is lost for me to be with this girl and I can't get over it I just don't see what she sees in this guy he's a loser I guess being in the military he knows a decent amount of people but they just went full fledge into their relationship and when I was there she seemed interested in me and now that I'm gone shes all over him can't get over it thought for sure shed break up with her boyfriend by now and come to the sense that she likes me

8. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are often times you can't see why someone likes someone else, I guess it's because their taste differs from our own. I know it's tough on you right now but try to just carry on living your life. Is there any chance you can change rooms?