1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another confused individual

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Rainfall, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Rainfall

I sometimes harbor feelings with my girl friends (not at the same time). I am not quite sure if it's just a mere crush thing or whatnot. Most of the time, I get confused and don't want to think what my sexuality is.

I am sure that I can fall in love with just anybody. But thinking about having to do it with a girl makes me cringe and all. Kissing and cuddling are okay I guess. Maybe it has something to do with the way I was brought up. I have nothing against people. I just don't know why I'm like this. I feel like it's perfectly fine when other people are in a gay relationship but if it involves me, it won't just feel right. :help:

2. Galah2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I understand how you're feeling. I myself identify as bisexual, as my attraction is to both men and women, however, I don't find myself turned on by men in a more "explicit" fashion. I do like the idea of being with a man in a relationship, (as you had mentioned, kissing, cuddling, emotionally), but not much of anything beyond that. I do however still consider myself bisexual.

If you aren't sure of how you feel, don't stress about putting a label on yourself. Just figure your own emotions out and once you feel comfortable with yourself, then you can stop worrying about labels and that kind of thing.

3. Rainfall

Thank you for your input!

I can easily be emotionally attracted to women than men. It's easy to connect with them. With guys, I think it would take a long time for me to trust them or not at all. On the other hand, it's easy to be sexually attracted with men. I haven't found someone whom I am both sexually and emotionally attracted with.