1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this mean I am?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LostMyself, Mar 13, 2014.

1. LostMyself

LostMyself Guest

Just some curious questions I have about my own sexuality.Would you say I am a lesbian or just really curious For the past 4 years I have been questioning my sexuality over this past couple year I have felt such a strong attraction towards women a lot I'm finding ways to where I can meet them and be around them I get aroused very easily just by an emotional connection I have been talking to women online and I'm just wondering if this is a strong indicator that I'm gay? I haven't been sleeping with my husband since all this questioning I don't desire it or maybe I'm bored his my first but in saying that I don't feel drawn to any men like I do women,I find I fall quiet attracted to women quickly and it's messing with my head.Is this enough proof to myself? I feel I can't keep living this way I feel so clouded by my thoughts and feelings into like I've changed I've always classed myself as bi but now I Defintly dont feel I am the attraction towards a woman is so strong I get nervous around them I find myself scanning them to see if there's interest on there behalf I know I shouldn't but it's like I just can't stop this I'm longing to know what it's like to be with a woman when I'm with a man and I just can't move on and I must to save our family.Im scared really scared of the outcome of this all I want to be happy but want my family too aswell

2. darklord

You do sound like a lesbian to me, to be honest. Four years is quite some time to feel so strongly about this.
    But some bisexuals have phases when they're more interested in one sex than the other, so the question is: Did you have these sort of feelings for men earlier? Or did you never feel quite as strongly about men as you do feel about women now?

Anyway, I think you should ask yourself whether there are issues in your relationship with your husband (other than the obvious). Are there other things bothering you that may be behind your lack of interest?