1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will it be easier to find gay love in college?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jarklor, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Jarklor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Right now I'm in highschool and it is hard for me to find s boyfriend. I was thinking about going to an art college in sarasota florida, or Madison.

I'm only a freshman right now and it seems liks there are mostly just lesbians at my gsa club. There was this one guy who I met and we dated. However, he broke up with me bevause he said "I don't do relationships." He hasn't been with anyone else and for some reason he started becoming distant with his friends. I really want him back. What should I do?

2. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Jarklor,

Have you tried a PFLAG chapter near you? Or try googling "support for gay teens near *****" and see what pops up.

Are you out to your family and friends?

And welcome to EC!

3. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jarklor

You're a freshmen in high school. Relax, you've got three more years (and the rest of this year) to go until you enter college. There will be plenty of opportunites for love in that time span. Regardless, to answer your initial question, more opportunities for love will be found in your college years.