1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairdresser...Mutual crush? Has this happened to you?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Amelie123, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What she looks like:

1. very fit but also fem at the same time... amazing legs (she runs and boxes etc)
    2. Blonde hair shoulder length.. with gorgeous big blue eyes
    3. She looks liek a fucking barbi..
    4. her style seems very laid back and chill
    5. She as a person is very laid back actually.
    6. as;ldgjal;skdjfa;lskdjf she's beautiful...
    7. I know she likes guys.. but do you guys think it's possible she likes women as well?
    8. She's 5 years older btw

(2 sessions so far) and my god... everytime I see her I just melt inside but at the same time I'm so intimidated that I look away when we make eye contact... which I hate bc I'm not one to look away.. -_-

I had an appointment and we ended up talking about a lot of things in regards to social issues/family/sexuality

She stated how she would always say she was a lesbian to her dad who was very religious to push his boundaries... or how she'd bring her african american friends over to her house when her father said he didn't like it. She talked about how she had a million piercing and has 4-5 tattoos and is getting a sleeve now.

We talked about how horrible it is when people judge others by sexuality etc etc etc she is very very liberal. We both agreed on how we can't/don't eally talk about that topic w/parents.

She has a love interest atm... idk if i didn't hear her right or what.. but she first said how she met "them" through a friend (the friend was a girl if I remember correctly) and that they were the friends roommate? at the VERY end she said "him" i'm not sure if i'm reading into it... but idk she's not official with this person i don't think... and i do see her every 8 weeks :/ I'm seeing her not next week but the week after!!

BUT in the end of it all when she walked me up to the desk she wrote her number down and stated how I could text her anything about hair or anything else? But that's casual apparently according to my friend.

OH AND when we were having those conversations I stated how a women tend to be more fluid sexually compared to men (we were talking about how historical events on how armies checked to see if someone was gay or not and how it's harder with women... and that's why I said the fluid thing (laughing the whole time.. I felt nervous) and she laughed with me and agreed.

When she gave me her number/was listening to me tell her something.. she had her chin rested on her hand and was looking RIGHT into my eyes her pupils dilated (I assume bc of the dim lighting) and full of life.. I couldn't hold the eye contact. ugh

WHAT SHOULD I DO. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

apparently a few weeks ago she told my friend (who was getting her hair done) that she was intimidated by me? And then today my friend texted me saying

• [*]" I see you're on texting basis with our hair dresser"
    (I've only texted her 3x once for a tat artist she wanted to know, then for a hair product and another time for something about random. Short texts not much to go off of at allll)

I responded laughing and saying not at all and she texted back with:
    "Haha she's literally obsessed with you, it's cute" :icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf

I was shocked bc I saw her at the gym a few nights ago and IM POSITIVE she saw me while running and even in the locker room before leaving (I was being a pussy and sort of wanted HER to approach me this time since I texted her first) but she didn't.. so idk what that was about or if she just didn't see me and wanted to quickly get in and leave since it was late.. (she literally ran for 30 min and left right after.

So I'm a bit taken back by this... i'm also intrigued by how she mentioned to my bestie about texting/talked about me lol

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK asklga;lsdjfk;alsdjf UGH i can't figure her out. :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

2. Yosia

I think its very likely she crushes you ~ go for it!! You might get cheaper hairdressing :wink:

^.^

3. AmiBee

Well, it sounds like she might have a crush or at least is curious about getting to know you better. Why don't you get to know her a little better as friends and see where things go? You do have her number:slight_smile:

4. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Amibee--- do you really think so? I know hairdressers are suppose to be nice.. but do you think there's more to this? or am i just being a pathetic girl that's taking things the wrong way? llol and yeah.. but I mean.. you'd think she'd text me herself but idk. I wish I could see her outside of the salon but i'm not sure how. I want her to try. ya know?