1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I have an emotional attachment to another woman?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by confusedinKC, Mar 15, 2014.

1. confusedinKC

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello All,

With the exception of my hello post in the welcome forum this is my first post. I am bisexual and have had sexual relationships with women in the past but, I want to explore the possibility of a true relationship with a woman but I am afraid that I can not feel that connection. One of my ex's who I am currently friends with benefits (she wants more). I love her but I am not sure it is more of a love for a best friend than say romantic love. We do fun things together and hangout and text everyday. Sometimes I wonder if it is maybe just her I do not have those types of feelings for and really has nothing to do with her being a woman at all, but I am not sure. I am so confused and not sure where to start to try sorting my feelings and emotions out.

2. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

Every person is different, but if you are spending a lot of time together and not romantically attracted, then the chemistry may just not be there. As far as romantic attraction with other women, that is something only time will tell. My advice is to just keep your heart and mind open, and be honest with her about your feelings or lack of them.

3. confusedinKC

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks so much for your wise words. I am doing my best to be completely transparent and honest with her. Sometimes it is hard for me because I know she wants this so much. Thanks again!