1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bi but DONT want to have sex with a guy....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by R999, Mar 16, 2014.

1. R999

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm bi. Definitely. I'm sexually and romantically attracted to both men and women. I get turned on by a sexy guy, and get flustered when they talk to me, all the butterflies and stuff...except I HATE having sex with guys. I like dating them, talking to them, making out, I even don't totally mind giving BJs, but I DONT want a dick in me.

What does that mean?

p.s I havent had sex with a girl yet.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That your bi with a preference for women maybe because I don't think bi is always 50/50 bisexuality can have different degrees of it

3. nonbinarym

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That you may be Biromantic homosexual. Or that you are indeed as you say, bi, but have a preference for women.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Maybe you dislike penetrative sex. Could mean a preference for women, or....you equally like men and just value different sexual acts with them.

5. Karabeara

This is what I think. Sex with a guy isn't all about penetration. I know completely straight girls who don't like intercourse. Plus you could like it later on or just like other kinds of sex better.

6. laurenc

laurenc Guest

you could possibly be a bi romantic homosexual.but only you know for sure. you could also just not like to have guys in the lower half of your body

7. darklord

Hey,

I can only say this sounds so much like me. I can't even fantasize of dick in me without being completely turned off. But I still am more attracted to guys than girls. I mostly like quite feminine guys though (like... almost nothing is too feminine for me).

Just keep in mind not to let anyone pressure you to anything. Penetrative sex is usually seen as such an automatic part of sex between men and women that people may not even realize someone can want sex without wanting that specific act. Take care of yourself and don't be afraid to refuse it. I know from experience that refusing can be hard even when it is someone who actually cares about you because people may just have trouble grasping the concept of someone not being into it... Thinking that can be fixed...