1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

categories

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by aspie musician, Mar 17, 2014.

1. I have been attempting to be able to give myself a satisfactory label for years.I realize that technically I am Gay/grey-A/biromantic.But yeah,that probably does not go off very well with people.I feel like I will probably end up alone due to the fact that I view romantic attraction much more importantly than sex and that I would probably only be able to engage in limited sexual activity.I can easily have an asexual relationship with a boy/or girl although there is limited sexual interest in men while none at all in women.And have been feeling this way for many years so I doubt that it is just a stage.I feel that I would love to be in a relationship with someone.But I just do not know if an openminded enough person will come along in general(I tend to appear to ''dark and controversial'' to most).I do not know if I should just give up on the idea that I will ever find someone or if I should keep on hoping.