1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wanna have sex with my bisexual coworker !!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stocking, Mar 17, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I want to have sex with her or maybe a deep kiss but I decided to keep our relationship platonic , but it's hard sometimes I find myself fantasizing about sex with her . I didn't always feel that way about her but now that I know she's bi i'm more attracted to her ?
    She's not the relationship type and only hooks up with girls and also has many partners she's with . I just think it's not a good idea for me to sleep with her but my hormones are going off the chart . When i told her I was the relationship type she stop flirting with me or even hugging me . I miss when she would flirt with me and her hugs .
    What do I do ? why did she stop flirting and hugging me ?

2. she might not of wanted to lead you on as she seems the casual type, and you seem to want a relationship. its only fair to the both of you as you both arent on the same page (right now anyways it would seem reading between the lines).

imo anyways.

you might want her to flirt and hug you but it wont do you any favours as youll prob just want more and more. being friends is the best option. a quick hug hello or goodbye wont hurt anyone though.