1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Straight" girls?! crush. HOW to approach

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Amelie123, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i'm not sure about my hairdresser yet.. but if you guys have read the last post I made then you'll know why.

Now, how would a girl get an sexually unknown girl haha to be interested? she doesn't know about me yet.. but I have a feeling it won't be a surprise if I do tell her (if so... how should I do it? I want it to be casual and organic.. not forced... what signs to look for???)

I NEED HELP alskjfalsjdfs i see her next tuesday... any advice?! and please don't say "just be yourself" bc that doesn't work... and you know it -_-

2. Will2M

Make a lot of comments about her looks. (You are super pretty, etc.) If you want to be SUPER forward then ask her out! Crazy but it is something you can do. If you want it to be more organic then shift the conversation towards dating and bring up your sexuality... Not explicitly tho. More of a "oh, no one I'm dating right now but there is a girl I like." I am assuming you have flirted with guys before... Just flirt with her. There is no way you can *make* someone be attracted to you, you can only put your best foot forward and hope they return the feelings. If it turns out she is straight then she will just say she is flattered but no, sorry. If she is lesbian and likes you then she would most likely make it apparent and you would go from there.

3. bamagirl

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm in the same boat, except she's my best friend. Maybe ask her if she's dating anyone, if she wants to hang out some time, see where it goes from there?