1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fluidity

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by aspie musician, Mar 18, 2014.

1. I should probably just stick to not labeling myself as anything...Knowing me I will be confident that I am a certain way and in a few months(at most)it will change again.And again.And again.And again.It sucks.I never know how I will feel.It gets frustrating.I always set my hopes up too high that I have finally ''figured out the mystery'' but I suppose I never will...Unfortunately other people want freaking labels.And deep down I do too.I would just like a clear indication of where I am at.I am probably already frustrating everyone but yeah,I just do not know how to feel anymore or what to think.Feel so desperate for an answer though.The thought that things might just go on like this all the time is really scary...I dont know if I can accept it either.

---------- Post added 18th Mar 2014 at 10:27 AM ----------

I feel like a freak.

2. Will see how things go.Will go with the flow.I am making myself needlessly unhappy and stressed.Should just be who I am at a particular time.It will most probably level out sometime.Everything is going to be okay.