1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hopeless... HELP !!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by daftgurl, Mar 19, 2014.

1. daftgurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a boyfriend we are together for 3 years, I really love him, but I'm very confused. There is one girl I met one summer two years ago, and I felt like she was my soulmate... She is my age, and we are like a same person in different bodies. The thing is that I haven't seen her since then, but I think about her every day, I dream about her every night... I still remember her face, her smell, her voice and our moments, like it was yesterday.
    We live in a different countries 1000 miles apart. I know her full name, her birthday, her address, I know where she work and where she study. Sometimes I wanna buy a ticket and go there just to see her face again. I don't know if she has a boyfriend, girlfriend, married, children... I'm hopeless, so I need an advice, what should I do ???
    P.S My boyfriend doesn't know that I'm bi... And he will never understand me if I told him, couse I live in a very conservative society :frowning2: .... I'm dying emotionaly !!!

2. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Girl you got one life to live live it for yourself buy that ticket

3. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hopeless romantic aren't you? Same here. I'll second that vote!

4. daftgurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey girls thank you for encouraging me to do that... But, what about my beautiful relationship, my boyfriend's feelings... I don't wanna hurt anybody, but I guess I'm hurting myself :frowning2: What if she is not there, or she is married ??? I will end my relationship for nothing, or maybe just seeing her again will confused me even more. As I said I haven't seen her for two years, maybe she is a different person now. I have too many thought right now. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic... Cheers to that !!! :slight_smile:

5. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

Love like that only comes once in a lifetime. Seriously, I would think long and hard before passing up that chance. If you are right, it's worth all the pain in the world.

6. daftgurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I guess I'm gonna buy a ticket and go there...:slight_smile: But first I'm gonna think what should I tell my boyfriend... I wish I could have some relative or friend, so I can go visit them, or business trip, then it's gonna be easy for me... But now I should think something...
    Thanks for your advices it means a lot to me :*

7. Blues

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think go. If you've thought about her that much. Do it!!!!

Regarding your boyfriend. I know this is not usually good advice but best to lie and protect yourself. Come up with some excuse... He'll never suspect it anyway.

Good luck!!!!

8. daftgurl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual