1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you be bi when in a straight relationship?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Freshkitty84, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Freshkitty84

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've always thought I was straight until trying to fill one of my bf's fantacy made me realize I'm bi. Now I still havnt done anything with a girl since I made this realization and although my bf is supportive, I struggle with jealousy. We have agreed to explore me being bi but only together and not on my own. Don't know if I can handle him being with another girl even with me for more than just spicing up our sex life. So do I overcome my jealousy and explore another girl with him or push those feelings aside and just be with him? I do believe he is the one and he has said that he would never feel for the other girl what he feels for me. ( he knows how I'm feeling about all this)

Any stories of the same situation or any advise would be greatly appreciated

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not all people are wired for polyamory. There are people for whom it does not work, and it's possible that you're one of them. I would first consider, is this genuinely something you want to do. Do you want to be sexual with another woman with him?

Bisexuals are not specially wired against monogamy. And we don't always "want it all." I think that it's important, whatever you decide, to always be mindful of your feelings, and those feelings need to be kept separate from satisfying your boyfriend.