1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this possible

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by crazychiffon, Mar 19, 2014.

1. crazychiffon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    and what does it mean?

When I was young 14-19 I was mostly sexually attracted to girls, but later on to guys. Im 28 now. Is this possible to flip like that or what does it mean or what?

---------- Post added 19th Mar 2014 at 09:31 PM ----------

I mean- I was genuinely into females and would masterbate about them and stuff but now ; nothing! I only masterbate about men.

2. Tetra

You're changing all the time, so of course that's possible! Isn't it happening you proof in itself that this sort of thing is possible?

People change, and grow. It's part of life.

3. crazychiffon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Most people who are gay, as am I (either functionally gay or actually gay, which one I'm not sure) have stories like this:

This is a made up example paraphrased story to make a point:

"When i was 8 I noticed a guy had really nice legs, then when I was 12 everyone was talking about how hot girls were but I didn't feel it, my best friend nancy wanted to make out with me when i was 13 but I had to tell her I didnt like her that way. Then I said I think im gay and then she cried."

That sounds like a typical gay story, the following does not:

"I really wanted to hook up with chicks but then I turned 19 and became sexually attracted to guys. "

I mean thats how I am , not sure what it means or what is going on in my subconcious.

4. crazychiffon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I meant to write this in the sexual orientation forum but wrote it here by mistake if a mod is reading this then you should move it to that forum. Im sorry people.

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For what it's worth, I had girlfriends from the time I was 14 until I was ~27 or so. I had no idea I was gay. Somewhere around my later 20s, I started to figure out that girls really didn't do it for me, and it wasn't until my late 20s/early 30s that I figured out I was gay.

Once I figured it out... I could eventually go back and look at things in my childhood and go "Duh. That should have been a sign." But I never saw any of them (nor did anyone else around me) at the time.

So your situation sounds similar to mine.

6. crazychiffon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    That's really interesting and means a lot to me, I pretty much just registered to talk about this issue so I may meander in this thread a bit.Im confused about a bunch of stuff. Im new to the forums but not new to posting on internet forums.

7. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

People change all of the time..personally nothing really shocks me now days..You are just you, unique or odd..you are just you and should follow your heart!!